375g (12oz) Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured rump steak, cut into cubes
1 red onion
1 red pepper
2 x 5ml spoon (2 tbsp) barbeque marinade
Chopping boards, knives, mixing bowl, skewers, grill pan, oven gloves, tongs.
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Prepare the vegetables:
3. On a separate chopping board, cut the beef into chunks the same size as the vegetables. Remember to thoroughly wash your hands after handling raw meat.
4. Put the beef chunks and marinade into a bowl and leave to marinade for 5 minutes.
5. Using your hands, thread the beef cubes and vegetable chunks onto the skewers. Remember to wash your hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
6. Place the skewers onto a grill pan and grill for 5 Minutes. Half way through cooking, turn the kebabs.
7. Serve with a mixed salad and crusty bread.